Query on Documentation

Subject: Query on Documentation
From: Michael Gos <mgos -at- LEE -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 12:22:24 -0600

Once again, I need to ask your help in a research project. As part of the
study on changes in documentation, that many on techwr-l helped me with in
November, I have some new questions to ask.

Those of you who work for software companies that have ceased to produce
printed manuals...how do you handle product installation? Obviously online
help is useless here. I'm trying to get an idea of the range of methods in
use today.

Second, I'd like to speak to anyone whose company produces printed
documentation for software produced by other companies, regardless of the
arrangement.

Thanks for your help.
Dr. Michael W. Gos
Department of English and Communications
Lee College
Baytown, Texas 77522
"My goal in life is to be the kind of person my dog thinks I am."

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=