Front Page frames question

Subject: Front Page frames question
From: "Clark, Robert" <Robert -dot- Clark -at- SCHWAB -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 12:48:27 -0500

Can anyone offer help off-line with a FrontPage 98 question? I have a User
Manual in FP98 that uses the 3 column frame template (banner frame across
the top, navigation frame on the left and main frame on the right).

I had it working successfully, but as we all know, Microsoft has its little
quirks. As you work in FP98 with frames, if you are careful, as you save
your edits you can overwrite the file into the wrong frame. After much
struggling, I am unable to load successfully the banner and navigation
frames into the finished product so that they display when the file is
previewed/displayed. Instead I get error messages saying the navigation
frame file source can't be found, or it loads the blank placeholder instead
with View Frames Page and Help buttons in place. Setting the initial page
function repeatedly does not help.

I have tried deleting and recreating the banner and navigation files
repeatedly and reinserting them, only to yield the same unsatisfactory
results.

I'm in California 415-667-0307

Robert Clark
Frustrated FrontPage 98 user at Charles Schwab and Company

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=