Re: TECHWR-L Digest - 10 Jan 1999 to 11 Jan 1999

Subject: Re: TECHWR-L Digest - 10 Jan 1999 to 11 Jan 1999
From: "Hyde, Barb # IHTUL" <Barb -dot- Hyde -at- TULSA -dot- CISTECH -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 08:09:33 -0600

Rohina,
I got bit by this just yesterday. In my case, it was operator
headspace and easy to fix. This may not be your problem, but it is easy to
check: Open a capture in a graphics program. If the screen is at the top of
the picture window surrounded by miles of white space, crop out just the
screen and copy it back to the graphic file. Your final graphic should
contain nothing but the screen.

Barb Hyde
Wind at your back

>Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 03:43:09 -0500
> >From: Daruwala Rohina-ind295 <Rohina_Daruwala-ind295 -at- EMAIL -dot- MOT -dot- COM>
> >Subject: Screen Shots in Frame and HTML
> >
> >Can someone please help me!! I have inserted screens in my User Guide
> using
> >the Capture option in FrameMaker 5.5 for UNIX. When I save the document
> >HTML the screens appear very tiny when viewed on the WEB. Am I doing
> >something wrong? Or have I to do something different when saving
> documents
> >to HTML with screen shots in them??

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=