UPDATE - Friendly Faces of TECHWR-L

Subject: UPDATE - Friendly Faces of TECHWR-L
From: "=^.^=" <cloudbow -at- PRIMENET -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 1999 14:53:16 -0700

Whoo-boy! I'm late with this one! To those of you who have been waiting
patiently since the end of November for me to update the Faces site, you
have my apology. Life has been hectic.

There are four new faces on the site. The email address for Greg O'Shea was
updated. And three faces were removed.

For details, visit the updates page. There's a link to it at the top of the
Faces home page.

Back in November I had started a full-site verification of email addresses
and URLs. I made it through the Ds and then got sidetracked. Two of the
removals are direct results of the verification checks. I hope to resume
verifying email and URL information soon.

I noticed that Fortune City has finally started to put advertising banners
on the pages. Updated pages are banner-free for awhile after uploading
them. I'm not sure how much time it takes them (or a bot) to insert a banner.

The Friendly Faces of TECHWR-L can be seen at:
http://meltingpot.fortunecity.com/bute/52/techwr-l/

Well, that's all for now. Happy 1999, everyone!

Bev Parks
cloudbow -at- primenet -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=