Techwriter position: Ann Arbor, Michigan

Subject: Techwriter position: Ann Arbor, Michigan
From: Misti Anslin Tucker <matucker -at- MMM -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 1999 15:54:20 -0500

Software Services Corporation, a division of Appnet, is looking for a tech
writer. We need someone with strong Web skills (HTML, ASP, Visual
Interdev/VB Script) for at least a year. It would be, for the most part,
working here at SSC, though it might include some off site work.

Alice Chin
achin -at- Software-Services -dot- com
Technical Recruiter
Software Services Corporation
www.software-services.com
800-448-1568

PS I'm forwarding this for Alice. Please respond directly to her.

Misti Tucker

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=