Retrieving Data from an online form

Subject: Retrieving Data from an online form
From: Barbara Curto <bacurto -at- PERI -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 1999 15:17:13 -0500

We have created various online forms using MS Word97. Users can
download these forms from our intranet (thus, opening the file in MS
Word) and fill in the data for a form's fields. Does anyone know if
there is a way to retrieve the data to use in a new version of the form
(to eliminate the need to retype the data or cut and paste it)? It also
would be helpful if this data were in a separate file that could be read
for other purposes. All info concerning these needs will be greatly
appreciated.
Thanks,
Barbara Curto
bacurto -at- peri -dot- com

begin:          vcard
fn:             Barbara Curto
n:              Curto;Barbara
org:            Periphonics Corporation
adr:            4000 Veterans Memorial Hwy.;;;Bohemia;New York;11716;USA
email;internet: bacurto -at- peri -dot- com
title:          Technical Writing Group Leader
tel;work:       516-468-9762
tel;fax:        516-467-1756
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE