FAQ Intranet site design questions

Subject: FAQ Intranet site design questions
From: "Comeau, Lisa" <ComeauL -at- MOHYF-MX1 -dot- MOHDEV -dot- GOV -dot- ON -dot- CA>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 1999 12:31:31 -0500

Thanks to all who replied to my questions. I have done paper docs to death,
and some webwork, but not something this huge. I guess my instincts were
right, though, because basically, many of you gave me "rules of thumb" that
coincide with printed doc and e-presentation rules.

For future reference, akll browsers being used for this site are exactly the
same - we have standard PC and software configuration, so all users are
using the same browser, screen res, etc.

All advice has been tucked away in my "important info for future reference"
file. Thanx again!

Lisa Comeau
Office (416) 327-1112
Pager (416) 715-9198
mailto:comeaul -at- mohyf-mx1 -dot- mohdev -dot- gov -dot- on -dot- ca

"Very funny, Scotty. Now beam down my clothes."

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=