hallo, a newbie, a question

Subject: hallo, a newbie, a question
From: "Brierley, Sean" <Brierley -at- QUODATA -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 1999 11:22:18 -0500

Hallo:

I am new to the list. This morning I've been reading, with some
interest, the posts. I see the traditional way-it-was-then-versus-now
debate in the "72-points issue," the "does the STC represent anyone"
debate, the "academic-versus-real-world debate," and so forth. Great.

Can anyone provide a list of a half-dozen best topics that have been
discussed on this list?

Thanks,

Curiously yours,

Sean
an STC member who is not active in his chapter
sean -at- quodata -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=