Graphics FAQ- DO NOT POST RESPONSES TO LIST

Subject: Graphics FAQ- DO NOT POST RESPONSES TO LIST
From: Jason Wynia <jwynia -at- AGRIS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 1999 10:10:36 -0600

Deborah Ray wrote:
> This would be excellent content for the TECHWR-L Web site
> Topics page at http://www.raycomm.com/techwhirl/topics.html.
> Would you be interested in creating the FAQ and having me
> publish it on the site?

I can do that. There are some formats I don't work with much, so . . . .
Could those who understand the pros and cons of graphics file formats
***PRIVATELY***!!!!! send me a quick explanation of the formats you
know best. I think info on creating screenshots in general would be good
content as well. That would definitely expediate the process a bit.
I'll compile them into an FAQ in HTML and send it to Deborah for inclusion
on the web site. This issue comes up quite frequently and it would be far
better to refer inquirers to an FAQ than to search the archives.

When sending your suggestions for the FAQ, please make your subject line
read:

Graphics FAQ

and nothing else. That way, I can filter the messages more efficiently.
Thank you
in advance.

J Wynia

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=