Re: new title: Information Developer

Subject: Re: new title: Information Developer
From: Kathy Borg-Todd <kborgtod -at- SCTCORP -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 1999 10:02:09 -0500

To all Tech Writers, Content Developers, Info Designers, Word
Wranglers, Grammar Gurus, et al:

At the risk of making some of my more pompous colleagues irate, I
prefer "Practitioner of the Invisible".

At 09:35 AM 1/6/99 -0800, George Beinhorn wrote:
>SNIP>
>
>I'd rather be called a tech "editor" and do the real work of
>clarifying and creating content.

and still more...

As you'll note in my signature, my title is "Technical Content
Developer",
which seems to strike a happy middle ground. Thoughts?

Darren Barefoot
Technical Content Developer
dbarefoot -at- mps-canada -dot- com

MPS Canada, Vancouver, BC