Sending word doc as word file

Subject: Sending word doc as word file
From: Lin Farley <linfar -at- EARTHLINK -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1999 11:51:07 -0800

Hi all--

I hope I can communicate this request clearly :)

I want to send a word doc so that it shows up in someone's in box as a
file. I don't want to send it as an attachment they click on to open(like a
web url).

I'm using Word 7 for the first time, and every time I try to send a file,
word turns it into an url. Jeeeze.

Help please. I've tried everything. How do I get the old attachment
process to work. That's where it comes out as a file in someone's in-box
and they click on the file and open it??

Lin (feeling stoopid)

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=