Help with Help

Subject: Help with Help
From: Lesley-Anne Nelson <Moshe -at- MERIDIANNI -dot- CO -dot- UK>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1999 15:55:11 -0000

I am needing Help with my Help
I am only an extreme Novice with this and would like a bit of Help
I have been following the Help section of C++ (Inside Visual C++) I have successfully got the Help Working on my Toolbar as this is the only bit of the new system that is similar to the example. Next I have to try and get the Dialog boxes etc working and there are no examples in the book. I use Word97 to wrote the Help.
The control bar down the Side of the application is kind of a Dialog box well the way it is set up it is. I have tried to treat this the same as the Toolbar but it doesn't work. When I run the Help itself it works fine with all the links etc. But when I try it from the application it doesn't seem to find the associated Help file. Sorry if I have gone on a bit but I don't really know what you need to know to help me

Thankyou

Lesley-Anne

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000