Shoot me now (was: ANON: Re: Plagiarism)

Subject: Shoot me now (was: ANON: Re: Plagiarism)
From: Bill Swallow/commsoft <wswallow -at- COMMSOFT -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 1999 16:46:22 -0500

It's sad how even the Web is a playground for lawyers. Is it me or was the
Web developed to foster the SHARING OF INFORMATION? Isn't that the nature
of the beast? Isn't that why you can read the source on all the pages
contained 'within'?

<raving lunacy>
I think I'll go home and sue my neighbor and my development's contractor -
the contractor for designing and building a house exactly like mine right
next door, and my neighbor for parking his cars just like mine - in the
driveway.
</raving lunacy>

Sorry for the sarcasm, but am I the only one bothered by this?

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=