ANNOUNCEMENT! WinPro Online Press Classes still have some openings!

Subject: ANNOUNCEMENT! WinPro Online Press Classes still have some openings!
From: Lin Laurie <linlaurie -at- EMAIL -dot- MSN -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 1999 11:05:32 -0800

There is still room in the following January classes:

* RoboHELP HTML Edition, January 18-19 (Monday - Tuesday)
* RoboHELP 7.0 (Advanced), January 23 (Saturday)
* Beginning RoboHELP 7.0, February 8 (Monday)

Cost: $300 for 1-day classes and $600 for 2-day classes.

> Site: Classes are taught in our conveniently located North Seattle
> office. > Directions are available on our web site. Our location is near
two
> major bus > lines.

Time: Classes start at 9 AM and end at 4 PM.

Note: The instructor is available after each class to answer
questions.

> Instructor: Lin Laurie teaches RoboHELP and other classes at Bellevue
> Community College. She is a regular presenter at annual Winwriters
> conferences, a contributing writer to "Developing Online Help for
> Windows > 95" by Welinske, Farkas, and Boggan.
> To register, contact WinPro Online Press at > 206.784.5821
or download the registration form > from > our web site.

> Lin Laurie
> 206.784.5821
> WinPro Online Press
> The Online Publishing Professionals