Information Mapping

Subject: Information Mapping
From: Tom Campbell <tomcampbell -at- EUDORAMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 1999 06:39:18 -0700

Tommy,
I hope I'm not one of those whose responses offended you. I think formatting your résumé in an Information
Mapping-like style is a great idea. I've been doing mine that way for 20 years, long before I ever heard of Information Mapping (TM). It uses side heads and generous white space, and the information is chunked.

I don't use an Information Mapping Inc. MS Word template, so my résumé wouldn't necessarily strike the reader as being a product of the Robert Horn program. However, it works--well enough to help me stay constantly employed since 1978. I hope yours serves you as well.

---
Tom Campbell
tomcampbell -at- EUDORAMAIL -dot- COM
"I try to leave out the parts that people skip."
--Elmore Leonard

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=