Yahoo! Club for Technical Communicators

Subject: Yahoo! Club for Technical Communicators
From: Nathan Taylor <nataylor -at- NMT -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 1998 21:39:48 -0700

Hello Technical Communicators!

I have just recently formed a club at Yahoo! Clubs called Technical
Communicators. Yahoo! Clubs offers a place for discussion boards, lists
of helpful web links, and real-time chatting. I'm hoping this club will
turn into a useful place for technical communicators to meet and exchange
information.

Right now, the club is small--it only started a few days ago. I'm hoping
this message will bring in some new members, so we can get neat things
like weekly chats started.

Joining the club is a simple process. Just point your web browser to:

http://edit.clubs.yahoo.com/config/sjg?.i=technicalcommunicators&.a=i&;

You can also just check out the club as a guest, although you won't have
access to some areas. Check it out at:

http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/technicalcommunicators

I hope to see this new community grow by seeing you there! Feel free to
invite anyone you know who might be interested in joining.

Thanks,
Nathan Taylor

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=