Re: Problem with multiple links all changing color at once

Subject: Re: Problem with multiple links all changing color at once
From: David Downing <DowningLst -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 1998 13:17:21 EST

<< Let's say Page One has fix or six links going to different bookmarks on
Page Two. If I click the first link, thus going to the first bookmark on
Page Two, then return, I find that *all* the links on Page One have
changed to the "visited link" color, rather than just the first link.

This apparently is because the links refer to the same page, albeit to
different bookmarks on that page, and the page has been visited. Or so
the browser interprets it.

This sounds like one of those nasty limitations of HTML. The only thing I can
think of is to break up the targets of the links into multiple pages, so this
won't happen.

David

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=