Techwriting Code v.1.0

Subject: Techwriting Code v.1.0
From: Jason Wynia <jwynia -at- AGRIS -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 1998 11:22:13 -0600

I'm sure many of you have seen the Geek Code (geekcode.com) which allows
geeks to indicate the many facets of their personalities to each other in
email signatures. However, many of the issues near and dear to techwriters
everywhere are not represented by this code. This lack along with a desire
to be able to indicate my stance on critical techwriting issues and too much
time on a plane led me to write the beginnings of a Techwriting Code.

It is available at http://home.earthlink.net/~jwynia/writing/code.htm.

I figured its something for light reading before the holidays. Any
suggestions/improvements are welcome. Enjoy.

J Wynia
----Begin Techwriter Code Block--------------

TWS/TWH, !f, w+, h++, ?++, lp-, p(2), sc(Y), si(Y), #(pound),
ap-, ds-, sty(CMS), fs(Arial), fp(Times New Roman),
sp(American), re(1), pc(employee)

----End Techwriter Code Block----------------

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=