RoboHelp 7.0

Subject: RoboHelp 7.0
From: David Thompson <David -dot- Thompson -at- REALVIZ -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 1998 16:18:59 +0100

Has anyone got experience of designing On line help systems for non
Microsoft machines using RoboHelp?
When I create a Help file it runs fine on NT machines. However, I want to
run the same Help file on Silicon Graphics machines(SGI's), which use a
different OS. Any ideas on what I have to do? Include seperate .dll's etc..?

I don't mean HTML help which is by default, cross platform.

Thanks.
David

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=