Re: Information Mapping

Subject: Re: Information Mapping
From: Tom Campbell <tomcampbell -at- EUDORAMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 1998 12:10:37 -0700

William,
That's a great question. ("Where would you find a cogent presentation of the principals outside of the packaged and trademarked IM approach?")

The key word is _cogent_.

I searched newsgroup postings in AltaVista and Dejanews, as well as some of the many Techwr-L postings on information mapping, and couldn't find anything to fill the bill.

Those of us who think we have a handle on the basic concepts addressed by Information Mapping (R) are relying on experience and knowledge gained from a variety of sources.

So maybe that underscores a potential value of Information Mapping As A Way Of Life (R)--that it provides a tool set for people inexperienced in organizing information and presenting it consistently and concisely. Another value is probably the consistency of the formats that Information Mapping (R) devotees use.

But I'm still not paying $1,395 for that dad-blamed seminar!

---
Tom Campbell
tomcampbell -at- EUDORAMAIL -dot- COM
"I try to leave out the parts that people skip."
--Elmore Leonard

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=