Re: Re Re:Numbers

Subject: Re: Re Re:Numbers
From: John Posada <john -at- TDANDW -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 11:04:15 -0500

Hi, Davif

To me, the beginning "When" makes me structure the rest of the sense to conform
to the same "time" tense. I could have written it both ways...alot of it
depends on the positioning of the document..(it's something I sense...I don't
think I can define it)

1) When you press the OK button, page 2 will be displayed, as shown....
2) Press the OK button. Page 2 is displayed as shown...

<sigh>

This could be discussed all day and I have real work to do!

John

--
John Posada, Technical Writer
Bellcore, where Customer Satisfaction is our number one priority

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=