Re: International Paper series

Subject: Re: International Paper series
From: Barb Philbrick <caslonsvcs -at- IBM -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 00:40:37 GMT

To those who requested a copy of the International Paper series on
writing: I finally got them out last week. With all luck, you have
already received them.

If you didn't receive yours, please contact me.

Happy Holidays!

Barb
Barbara Philbrick, Caslon Services Inc.
Technical Writing. caslonsvcs -at- ibm -dot- net
Cleveland, OH

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000