Technical writing position--Broomfield, CO

Subject: Technical writing position--Broomfield, CO
From: Steven Jong <SteveFJong -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 1998 14:07:18 EST

[I intend to post this for three days running, 12/18--12/20, in light of the
time of week and the holidays. There is only one position--sfj]

Lightbridge, Inc. is currently seeking to fill a technical writing
position at our Broomfield, CO facility.

JOB DESCRIPTION:
Develop user information for multiplatform client-server applications.
Information will be developed by hands-on study of the software,
specifications,
interviews with technical experts, and then synthesis and organization of
information under review and direction.

EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
o Seven or more years of experience in technical communication
o Experience documenting database applications
o Experience documenting Solaris, HP-UX, and/or Windows NT system
administration
o FrameMaker experience (RoboHELP also helpful)

OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
o Excellent writing, organization, and communication skills
o Good interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate
and work effectively in a distributed, quality-oriented team environment
o BS degree or better
o Good learning skills; adaptable to changing environments and self direction
o Attention to detail preferred
o Information Mapping or structured documentation experience helpful
o Familiarity with wireless or cellular applications helpful

ABOUT LIGHTBRIDGE:
Lightbridge is the leading provider of solutions and services for the wireless
industry.
In addition to our Broomfield facility,
Lightbridge is headquartered in Burlington, MA along Route 128.
We are an equal opportunity employer offering competitive salaries.

Please send resumes to:
Steven Jong, Documentation Team Manager
Lightbridge, Inc.
320 Interlocken Parkway