MicroType's holiday gift - typographic ruler

Subject: MicroType's holiday gift - typographic ruler
From: Shlomo Perets <mtype -at- NETVISION -dot- NET -dot- IL>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 1998 08:15:25 +0200

As this year's holiday gift I have placed on my web site a PDF
which you can use to print your own typographic ruler.

Print the PDF on a transparent film. You can then place it over
printed copy, and eliminate guesswork when determining font sizes,
line spacing and rule weights.

Season?s Greetings and happy Hannukah -

Shlomo Perets
http://www.MicroType.com

FrameMaker-to-Acrobat: TimeSavers / Advanced Techniques Course / Solutions

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=