Re: WinHelp secondary window for window-level help

Subject: Re: WinHelp secondary window for window-level help
From: Marj Mitchell <mmitchell -at- MSJCORP -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1998 13:01:41 -0800

Title: RE: WinHelp secondary window for window-level help

Ginger wrote:
My help project has window-level help; when the user clicks the help
button in the application, a help topic appears for that screen.

Right now, the topics always pop up in the main window. How can I get
them to pop up in a secondary window??

As I understand it, the window utilized for your topic is controlled at the jump (Help button).
If you have already defined a secondary window, then you should be able to select the window at the jump.
Marj
Using RoboHELP6.0, IE4.0, Windows 95, Word 97, NT internet server
MMitchell -at- msjcorp -dot- com
    "Project an objective, calm frame of mind..."