Followup on Winhlp-L

Subject: Followup on Winhlp-L
From: Tom Herme <hermet -at- DNINEVADA -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1998 11:24:37 -0800

To all who responded to my query earlier today:

I discovered that I was no longer subscribed to Winhlp-L. I
had to resubscribe. If you're wondering the same thing, send
Winhlp a message. If you're not subscribed, you'll receive a
reply to the effect that you aren't authorized to post to
the list.

Thanks to Techwr-L for helping me solve this.

--
Tom Herme

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=