Re: Online product demos

Subject: Re: Online product demos
From: Mark Magennis <markmagennis -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 1998 01:07:51 -0800

Garret,

I remember seeing a couple of online hardware product demos when I was
looking into buying demo creation software. I can't remember exactly
where, but I think they were available via links from the web sites of
the demo creation software manufacturers themseleves, as examples. So,
you might look for these companies. Unfortunately I don't have a
record of the sites I looked at but I remember some of the names.
DemoShield (www.demoshield.com), DemoBuilder, and DEMOquick
Simlulation Plus are all low end demo creation tools which may be more
what you want. CBIquick, Authorware, Media Forge, QuestNet+,
Designer's Edge, and Authorstar are all expensive Computer Based
Training authoring tools. I remember Authorware's site having a fair
few examples.

Hope this helps.

Mark
==