Internship Available

Subject: Internship Available
From: David Orr <dorr -at- ORRNET -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1998 10:17:38 -0600

We are looking for a paid intern in the Chicago area. Our office is in
Lincolnwood just off the Edens expressway. We don't necessarily need the
intern to work on-site at all times. The intern will be working on
in-house projects involving business procedures and computer
documentation. There might possibly be some client work as well.

The ideal candidate is an undergraduate junior or senior in a tech
writing or Instructional Design program or a graduate student in a tech
writing program. We will consider others as well.

The internship would start after the first of the year and continue
through the spring term.

Please check out our web site at http://www.orrnet.com, then email me
and submit an electronic resume, if you have one.

David Orr
Orr & Associates Corporation
7366 N. Lincoln, Suite 101
Lincolnwood, IL 60646