Re: Degree

Subject: Re: Degree
From: Lucille Lattanzi <llattanz -at- FIRSTDATA -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 1998 12:39:14 -0500

I have found the variety in this thread to be interesting. Here's my
checkered past ...

B.A. - Art ( Brooklyn College, CUNY)
M.A. - Instructional Technology ( Teachers College, Columbia U)
Certificate in Computer Programming - New College, University of Denver

and various English, environmental science, and computer language courses
along the way as well as some nifty seminars (American Management
Association and William Horton). Actually, more Abnormal Psych would have
come in handy. 8-)

At the last count, this was career #3. ( 1 - advertising, 2 - teaching )
I guess you never know where you're going 'til you get there.

Lucille Lattanzi

"Strictly my opinions - not FDC's nor any other acronym that I've
inhabited."

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=