Degrees

Subject: Degrees
From: Sylvie Heroux <Sylvie -dot- Heroux -at- M3ISYSTEMS -dot- QC -dot- CA>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 1998 10:10:36 -0500

Here's my pile of degrees:

B.A. Mathematics (specialization in Statistics)
M.A. Sociology
MBA (MIS specialization, will graduate Sept. 99)

I also worked on a doctoral degree in Sociology at a U.S. school for
three years, passed comprehensives and faded out... I specialized in
Sociology of Aging and Medical Sociology, which I taught a few times at
a Canadian university.

I have also given workshops in quantitative research methods and
analysis of data with SPSS and SAS.

My job is 60% technical writing, mostly software user documentation (M3i
makes control systems for electric utilities, among other things). I
thought this job would be a good stepping stone to project management or
to a business analyst job.

--

Sylvie Marie Héroux
Project Assistant/Adjointe de projet