Re: Online Masters Program at USU

Subject: Re: Online Masters Program at USU
From: "Westra, Kayla L." <WestraKL -at- BV -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 1998 07:45:30 -0600

Greetings!
I'm in the MA program at USU (English: Technical Communications). I have
been involved in the program for just about a year, and I can't express how
much I have learned in that short time. The classes are applicable to what
I'm doing in my job, and the information I've learned has helped me both in
day to day operations and in strategic planning.

I wasn't sure how the on-line program was going to work, but I'm thrilled
with the outcomes. The professors/instructors are approachable and good
communicators, so this has been an excellent match for me (working mom with
young child).

Kayla Westra
Manager, Technical Communications
Black & Veatch