Re: Whither Brevity? (Degrees thread becoming Life Story thread)

Subject: Re: Whither Brevity? (Degrees thread becoming Life Story thread)
From: Bill Swallow/commsoft <wswallow -at- COMMSOFT -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 1998 08:56:30 -0500

I thought that was what the TECHWR-L Web site was (in part) for...

Mary Carson <carson -at- INFORMIX -dot- COM> on 12/08/98 05:26:03 PM
Please respond to Mary Carson <carson -at- INFORMIX -dot- COM>
To: TECHWR-L -at- LISTSERV -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU
cc:
Subject: Whither Brevity? (Degrees thread becoming Life Story
thread)

Interesting though it is to read other people's life stories
(okay, not *all* of them) I was hoping to skim the degrees
without necessarily reading the stories.
Is it possible to just separate them into two paragraphs?
Or sort them some other way?
Or start a "Biographies" thread? (it worked for A&E, why not thee?)

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=