Re: Degree

Subject: Re: Degree
From: Susan Vineyard <vineyard -at- CHEROKEE -dot- NSUOK -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 1998 10:22:25 -0600

AA: Graphics Technology--Roger State College--OK (This one helps, too!)
BA: Secondary English Education--Northeastern State University--OK
MA: Communications (Journalism, English, Speech)-Northeastern State
University--OK
Ph.D.: (currently working on this one) English with emphasis in Rhetoric and
Technical Writing--)Oklahoma State University

I think my computer skills are as (or more) important than any of the degrees I
hold, but it all helps!

--Susan Vineyard
Technical Writer and Intranet developer
Northeastern State University