Agile Users?

Subject: Agile Users?
From: "Folena, Shannon" <SFolena -at- CKSYS -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 1998 10:52:07 -0800

To technical writers who are using Agile:

The company I'm working for is implementing Agile to coordinate all
documents relating to products, including Engineering drawings and
Technical Publications documents.

The goal of this company is to have all processes conducted
electronically, including revision mark-ups. This is great. However,
we weren't consulted about this process change until now, and the target
date for implementing these new processes is in three weeks.

To those using Agile, would you be able to answer the following
question:

- What program or method do you use to allow someone to mark-up
documents online? We create our manuals in PageMaker and our labels and
packaging in CorelDraw. The solution to this problem needs to involve
these two programs as we don't have the time or budget to change the
software we use.

We'd appreciate any advice you have.

Thank you,
Shannon