Convert Ami Pro to Word 97

Subject: Convert Ami Pro to Word 97
From: John Fleming <johnf -at- FREENET -dot- EDMONTON -dot- AB -dot- CA>
Date: Sat, 5 Dec 1998 20:10:49 -0700

>Does anyone know of a tool to convert AmiPro files to Word 97?

>Carla Kramer

Carla:

If you find an answer, could you let me know?

I have a ton of stuff kicking around in Ami Pro 3.0, and I've found I can't
bring it over to Word 97 either.

I've tried a few tricks to do it, like saving the files to WordPerfect 5.1,
which Word 97 does read. I've tried saving to text, but I lose a lot of the
neat Ami Pro formatting, like frames.

I've tried all the copy the contents to the clip board and then paste to
Word 97, and get illegal operation errors.

I'm assuming you've tried all these too.

John Fleming
-
E-mail:
johnf -at- freenet -dot- edmonton -dot- ab -dot- ca

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=