Degrees

Subject: Degrees
From: Tom Martin <tmartin -at- DOANEAG -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 1998 16:01:14 -0800

BA English
Postgraduate courses in Education
Postgraduate work in Business

Much, much self-study and creative writing.

After college I was a journalist for a few years. Then, I did some
other non-related work to writing for years.

I actually took up technical writing at 49 years and have been working
in the field ever since doing well and enjoying it very much (Am now
54!!, tsk tsk)

Best wishes

Thomas Martin

If it reads effortlessly, know that it has usually been created with
great effort (paraphrase).
--Author unknown

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=