Degree

Subject: Degree
From: Toni Williams TPG/SG <towilliams -at- PROCYONGROUP -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 1998 15:16:25 -0800

BA in Sociology, background in benefits administration, one course in tech
writing, a few computer science courses.
I've held six tech writing jobs in 15 years with steady income and level
enhancement. I've learned by doing but have been fortunate in working with
a couple of supportive companies and bosses.

Toni Clark Williams
The Procyon Group
Documentation Department
towilliams -at- procyongroup -dot- com