Re: Degree

Subject: Re: Degree
From: Rahel Anne Bailie <rbailie -at- NEWBRIDGE -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 1998 13:41:00 -0800

BA with double major: Creative Writing, Women's Studies
Certificate in Management for the Non-Profit Sector
Page-long list of professional development workshops and seminars in technical
communications topics

But I started work as a proofreader before I finished my initial degree. One
day I happened across the test results of the candidates, and I was heads above
the rest.

Rahel Bailie
Vancouver, BC

begin:vcard
n:Bailie;Rahel Anne
tel;fax:(604) 293-0047
tel;work:(604) 293-0039/5432
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:http://www.newbridge.com
org:Newbridge Networks Corporation;ATM Group
adr:;;;Burnaby;BC;V5C 6C6;Canada
version:2.1
email;internet:rbailie -at- newbridge -dot- com
title:Technical Writer
fn:Rahel Anne Bailie
end:vcard