Re: mouse recomendation??

Subject: Re: mouse recomendation??
From: Matt Ion <soundy -at- SOUNDY -dot- ML -dot- ORG>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 1998 02:03:20 -0800

On Thu, 3 Dec 1998 21:39:25 -0800, Dianne Moscrip wrote:

>I had a compaq mouse for about 2 years and it finally died. I bought
>another one, thinking they were all pretty much the same, and I've only had
>it a month and it's acting up. Any suggestions on a good name brand for a
>mouse?

Just about anything Logitech makes?

IBM makes a nifty variation on the "scroll" mouse -- they have one with a
TrackPoint (the eraser-nub pointing device you see on many laptops) built
in between the buttons, for added control.

Personally, I've become very attached to my ThinkPad's TrackPoint, as well
as the full-size TrackPoint keyboard on my machine at work.

Your friend and mine,
Matt
<All standard disclaimers apply>
"Reality is in alpha test on protoype hardware."

"If Houses were constructed the way Programs are written,
the first Woodpecker to come along would utterly destroy
Civilization as we know it."
- author unknown

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=