PC => MAC

Subject: PC => MAC
From: Geoffrey A Wood <maenad -at- WORLDNET -dot- ATT -dot- NET>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 1998 03:44:42 -0600

So there I am on my Windows system, designing a multimedia recruitment CD for the college where I work. I burn my first test version and start testing it on various machines. I get to the MAC and fail miserably. Turns out I should have used the MAC/ISO CD-R Protocol--but wait! Adaptec says, "aayep, ya can't get there from here." The Direct CD and Easy CD Creator software do not support cross platform protocols.

HELP! Does anyone know of a method by which this can be done? The info I have uncovered so far says you can easily go from MAC to PC but not he other way around.

Thanks,
Geoff Wood