Interleaf to RoboHTML WebHelp

Subject: Interleaf to RoboHTML WebHelp
From: Kristen Grace <kgrace23 -at- HOTMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 1998 11:35:52 PST

There has been some discussion recently regarding HTML Help and which
tools are best to use. We've recently compared ForeHTML and RoboHELP's
WebHelp. RoboHELP Office 7.0 wins. Here's my situation...

My company has NO online Help system. Currently, all documentation is
done in Interleaf (for print), and some is then converted to PDF. We're
taking on this massive conversion to bring our support documentation
into this century. Our customers are all on UNIX boxes with Netscape,
thus HTML Help is the way we're going.

Hence, my question, does anyone out there know the fastest/most
efficient way to convert Interleaf documents to RTF or some other format
to get it into RoboHELP's WebHelp? There are literally hundreds of
thousands of pages of information that have to be converted. Obviously,
we don't expect to accomplish all of this overnight, but as we take each
project, we'd like to spend more time designing for the customer's
benefit rather than retyping all the copy.

Any help would be appreciated. Please post to me directly as I am on
digest.

Thanks.

Kristen Grace

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=