2 questions

Subject: 2 questions
From: Steve Iverson <steve -at- IVERSONLANG -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 1998 19:57:31 -0600

Hi,

I have 2 questions that I can't seem to find the answers to:

1. Does anyone know of an easy way to convert a document from Corel
Ventura to Quark Xpress? I would like to see if I can avoid having to
re-format old documents created in Ventura.

2. Where can I find information about internationally accepted icons
for Warning, Caution, etc.? I've been told that ISO and ANSI have
standards for these, but I can't seem to find the exact information.

Thanks for your help...

Steve Iverson

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=