Re: ANON: job dissatisfaction

Subject: Re: ANON: job dissatisfaction
From: Layna Andersen <laynaa -at- CARECOMPUTER -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 1998 09:15:43 +0000

Gerry said:

> As far as "the ideal job" goes I think it can be compared to beauty in
> that it is often "in the eye of the beholder".

True! I consider my current job (my first as a tech writer) ideal right now
because I'm making precisely twice as much as I did before I went back to
school (I was a word processor then), nobody yells at me, the work is really
*not* any harder for me, I love to write, and I get a little frisson of joy every time
RoboHelp compiles properly. In five years, my ideal job will almost certainly be
different, as both I and my employers become more demanding!

Layna Andersen

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=