Technical writers wanted (New Jersey)

Subject: Technical writers wanted (New Jersey)
From: Michael Benedetti <Benedett -at- BLUESTONE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 1998 07:11:07 -0500

We (Bluestone Software) are looking to hire several technical writers
for permanent positions.

Requirements
Must have 4+ years in technical writing/documentation environment.
Must have good working knowledge of UNIX and Windows computers and software
languages, especially those involving desktop publishing.
Must be able to work effectively in a team environment.
Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects under strict deadlines.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Technical Writing, English, Science,
Engineering Business, and etc. or equivalent experience.

About Bluestone
Bluestone Software, Inc. is on the bleeding edge of Enterprise Web
Technology. Unparalleled technology and the strong market presence of
Bluestone's Sapphire/Web has positioned the company as a leader in the
application server framework market poised for explosive growth into the
next decade. Bluestone is currently seeking flexible, creative individuals
with excellent problem solving skills and a willingness to learn. The
Technical
Writer will be responsible for researching, outlining and writing
documentation
for multiple company products, as well as making necessary revisions to
existing documentation.
www.bluestone.com

Bluestone is a nice place to work. We keep up with the latest Internet
fads and trends, so there is always something interesting to write about.

Please e-mail me (benedett -at- bluestone -dot- com) if you're interested.

Michael D. Benedetti
Documentation Team Leader
Bluestone Software, Inc.
--
"Information will break your heart in the end."
--John Updike

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=