Webworks Publisher

Subject: Webworks Publisher
From: Bill Swallow/commsoft <wswallow -at- COMMSOFT -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 1998 14:45:09 -0500

Hey there all you FrameMaker junkies! Here's Bill with another seemingly
stupid question!

I'm researching WebWorks Publisher as a possible Frame-to-HTML (Help?)
solution. I downloaded the 30-day trial, I played, I got stuck.

I can't seem to automate the conversion any further than the basic 'toss it
into HTML by filename' convention, which really stinks seeing that some of
the files are over 100 pages long. Makes for really bad HTML design,
knowaddamean Vern? I selected a 2-frame conversion method with JavaScript
capability, and all I got was a noframes look at the mundane.

Anyhoo, if anyone uses WebWorks Publisher, please make yourself known to
me. I'd appreciate someone to bounce ideas/thoughts/questions off of.
Thanks!

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=