Design Ideas, Templates

Subject: Design Ideas, Templates
From: "Marybeth S." <marybeth -at- HOTMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 1998 07:36:11 PST

Hi All,

I joined yesterday and have been very impressed with the subject matter
discussed here. So much so that I am encouraged to make a post of my
own.

I am managing a documentation team. We are contracted to the Postal
Service for some of their Year 2000 projects and I have a long list of
documents that I must design and implement.

What I am looking for is a web site that might display different layouts
and styles for software testing manuals, system documentation, as well
as user guides.

Can anyone assist?

Marybeth Simon
Senior Technical Writer