Job opening for senior tech writer

Subject: Job opening for senior tech writer
From: Katherin Stanzler <kstanzler -at- BROOKSOFT -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 08:08:07 -0500

I sent a message last week regarding a senior technical writing position at
Brooktrout. I gave the wrong email address: send resumes to Nancy Marzilli
at nmarzilli -at- brooktrout -dot- com <mailto:nmarzilli -at- brooktrout -dot- com> (not
"brooksoft.com"). You can check out the job description at
http://www.brooktrout.com/c_info/emp.html
<http://www.brooktrout.com/c_info/emp.html> . Note, however, that the job is
not restricted to online help.

Kathy Stanzler
Technical Writer
Brooktrout Technology Inc.
Southborough, MA
(508) 786-9182
kstanzler -at- brooksoft -dot- com <mailto:kstanzler -at- brooksoft -dot- com>

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=