Documentation on CD-ROM

Subject: Documentation on CD-ROM
From: Reinhard Jaehnig <jaehnig_reinhard_rej-d -at- BETASYSTEMS -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 22:21:36 UT

I'm interested in all the answers I can get on other companies
policies on publishing single sourced hardcopy/softcopy documentation:

How many publishing methods do you use concurrently, for example,
paper, CD-ROM, internet. Do you try to keep them in sync ?

How often do you provide updates for the CD-ROM ?
How often do you provide updates for the paper manuals ?

If your CD-ROM contains manuals for different products, does each
customer have access to all documents or only to the documents for
his product ?

TIA,
Reinhard
(rej-d -at- betasystems -dot- com)