Flowchart & Diagraming

Subject: Flowchart & Diagraming
From: Patrick Warren <pkwarren -at- CSI -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 1998 01:08:29 -0500

I am currently reviewing current Flowchart & Diagramming software such as
Visio, allCLEAR, etc. and would love any input subscribers to this list may
have to offer. I am performing my own research, but this list has been such
a plethora of sound advice time and time again.

I will be documenting/diagramming a(the) prototype process, from initial
customer contact/request, engineering, manufacturing, quality etc. I'm
hoping someone has already developed a "total package solution" for a
project of this scope. If not, my main focus would be on the engineering and
manufacturing processes first. Integration with Office 97 would be a plus.

Visio seems to be the choice so far, but I'm not sure which version,
Standard, Pro, or Technical.

Thanks in advance,

Patrick Warren
pkwarren -at- csi -dot- com