Re: Fw: Problems with Acrobat Reader (PDF)

Subject: Re: Fw: Problems with Acrobat Reader (PDF)
From: Mary McWilliams Johnson <mary -at- SUPERCONNECT -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 1998 19:14:59 -0600

Since PDF promises to be around for the long run, it's probably a good idea
to let the Adobe folks know about these problems so they can correct
them--or tell us how to deal with them.

You might get some help by submitting your query to the PDF discussion
list, which you will find at:
http://www.pdfzone.com/resources/index.html

Or you might find some help in the archives - also at that address.

Cordially, Mary McWilliams Johnson
McJohnson Communications
Documentation / Web Site Design, Development and Graphics
www.superconnect.com
"The biggest mistake people make in life is not trying to make a living
at doing what they most enjoy." ~ Malcomb S. Forbes

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000